Updates for Team Members
As we navigate through these unprecedented times, we want you to know that we’re here for you. Mather’s most important priority is to protect residents and staff.
We will communicate new information regularly as it becomes available. If you have questions, please ask your supervisor, executive director, or HR representative.
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 878.2777.
January 26, 2023
We appreciate all that you’re doing to protect the health of those who live and work in our community! Please stick with the habits that are proven to reduce your risk of illnesses including COVID-19 and flu:
- Wear a good-quality face mask whenever you are in group settings.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water; if this is not possible, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. This can help prevent contamination with germs.
- Avoid close contact with others who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick or feel ill.
- Keep your immune system strong by getting plenty of sleep, drinking plenty of fluids, eating nutritious food, and staying physically active.
UPDATE ON COVID-19 IN OUR COMMUNITY:
This update encompasses the period from January 11 through 25. During those weeks, we learned that the following individuals tested positive for COVID-19:
- 1 Sonora resident
- 3 Independent Living residents
- 2 employees who work in Sonora
Splendido has interviewed the individuals to determine if they were in close contact with residents and/or employees (meaning within 6 feet of anyone for more than 15 minutes), and notified any affected individuals.
Take care and stay well.