There’s plenty of room
Terrace & Villa Home floor plans
Terrace and Villa Homes at Splendido are comfortable spaces that feel like home. Award-winning architects have designed our spacious homes with modern conveniences and amenities, while considering the special wishes of those who live here. Planning ahead never looked so spacious!
These homes are every bit as marvelous as the surrounding landscape—and may include such features as:
- Exceptional mountain, desert, skyline, or courtyard views
- Spacious, open floor plans including one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes
- Large closets and additional storage areas
- Cozy fireplaces
- Up to nine-foot and vaulted ceilings
- Patio or terrace for fresh air and breathtaking views
- Several garage options (including two-car and covered parking)
- And much more
Below are just a few of the designs you’ll find at Splendido. Scroll through or click on the buttons here to view more floor plans by home type.
Granada III – 2,103 Sq. Ft.
Orvieto (New Villa Home) – 1,456 Sq. Ft.
Montalcino (New Villa Home) – 1,751 Sq. Ft.
Sorrento II (New Villa Home) – 2,209 Sq. Ft.
Granada IV – 2,386 Sq. Ft.
National Active Retirement Association Awards
- “Best Large Active Adult Community” from the National Active Retirement Association – Gold Award (2010)
- “Best Overall Active Adult Retirement Community” from the National Active Retirement Association – Gold Award (2010)
- “Best Continuing Care Retirement Community” from the National Active Retirement Association – Silver Award (2010)
Awarded by National Active Retirement Association. Recognizes projects which focus on meeting the demands of active, mature adults across the country.VIEW ALL OF OUR AWARDS