Let’s help ourselves by helping others
Possibilities in Action
Splendido is a socially responsible organization that gives our time, effort, and enthusiasm to the community, and we get back so much more in return. Both the staff and residents of Splendido are committed to enhancing the lives of people in Oro Valley and Tucson through Splendido’s Possibilities in Action program.
Possibilities in Action undertakes a wide range of support and sponsorship initiatives annually—everything from food donation and clothing collection drives, to the American Heart Association Heart & Stroke Walk, to hosting volunteer appreciation events for the Friends of the Oro Valley Public Library and Tohono Chul.
Splendido invests in the community through outreach, partnerships, and volunteer efforts that positively affect the people of the greater Oro Valley and Tucson region—including every member of the Splendido family.
Watch what our partners have to say
President & CEO, Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Dave PerryPresident & CEO, Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Kate MarquezExecutive Director, Southern Arizona Arts & Cultural Alliance
- Dr. Satish HiremathMayor of Oro Valley
- Mark BlakemanPresident & CEO, Tucson Symphony Orchestra
- Kelly RaachSouthern Arizona Regional Director, Alzheimer’s Association
- Deborah CarrPhilanthropy and Public Relations Director, Interfaith Community Services
- Christine Conte, PhDExecutive Director, Tohono Chul Park
- Splendido: In One Word
What our staff MEMBERS ARE saying...
Our relationships with our not-for-profit partners go year round. We do a lot in the community, but we receive so much more than we give.
The Tucson community counts on Splendido’s Possibilities in Action
pounds of food donated to the food bank at Interfaith Community Services.
pieces of clothing and footwear donated to the Homeless Veterans Resource Fair through the Tucson Veterans Administration.
items of furniture, appliances, and household items donated to Habitat for Humanities Habistore.
volunteers hosted from Tohono Chul for their annual Volunteer Appreciation Brunch and Awards Program.
dollars raised by residents, employees and friends of Splendido for the SAACA Creative Arts Therapy Program.
gallons of soup donated annually to Interfaith Community Services’ Empty Bowls Fundraiser.
cookies donated to Cakes for Causes in support of the Pima Council on Aging’s Annual fundraiser.
cookies provided to children of all ages to decorate at the Oro Valley Tree Lighting.
Splendido contributes time and resources to many organizations in Southern Arizona, including:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- Cakes for Causes
- Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Habitat for Humanity
- Homeless Veterans Resource Fair
- Interfaith Community Services
- Jewish Community Foundation
- Marana Chamber of Commerce
- Oro Valley American Legion
- Oro Valley Community Foundation
- Oro Valley Police Department
- Primavera Foundation
- Reid Park Zoo
- Rotary Club of Oro Valley
- Saddlebrooke Senior Softball Association
- Southern Arizona Arts & Culture Alliance (SAACA)
- Southern Arizona Symphony Orchestra
- Tohono Chul Park
- Tucson Botanical Gardens
- Tucson Health and Wellness Marketing Group
- Tucson Museum of Art
- Tucson Symphony Orchestra
- University of Arizona
- Youth On Their Own
What the community is saying...
From their financial support as a corporate partner, to participating in our events, Splendido and its residents always step forward to help us when we need it.