Let’s help ourselves by helping others
Possibilities in Action
Splendido is a socially responsible organization, where both staff and residents gladly give time, effort, and enthusiasm to the community, and get back so much more in return. Splendido is committed to enhancing the lives of people in the greater Tucson region through our Possibilities in Action program.
Possibilities in Action undertakes a wide range of support and sponsorship initiatives—everything from collecting food and clothing for those in need, to fielding teams for charitable run/walks, to donating thousands of cookies that make community events a little sweeter.
We also gladly open our doors to local organizations, lending space and service staff for events like Tohono Chul’s Annual Volunteer Appreciation Brunch, Impact of Southern Arizona’s Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon, and the Western National Parks Association Loyalty Lunch.
Splendido invests in the community through outreach, partnerships, and volunteer efforts that positively affect people’s lives—including every member of the Splendido family.
Watch what our partners have to say
President & CEO, Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce
What our staff MEMBERS ARE saying...
Our relationships with our not-for-profit partners go year round. We do a lot in the community, but we receive so much more than we give.
Splendido contributes time and resources to many organizations in Southern Arizona, including:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Habitat for Humanity
- Homeless Veterans Resource Fair
- Impact of Southern Arizona
- Interfaith Community Services
- Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona
- Marana Chamber of Commerce
- Oro Valley American Legion
- Oro Valley Police Department
- Primavera Foundation
- Rotary Club of Oro Valley
- Saddlebrooke Senior Softball Association
- Southern Arizona Arts & Culture Alliance (SAACA)
- Southern Arizona Arts Guild
- Southern Arizona Symphony Orchestra
- Sunrise Neighborhood Assistance Program
- Tohono Chul Park
- Tucson Health and Wellness Marketing Group
- Tucson Museum of Art
- Tucson Symphony Orchestra
- University of Arizona
- Veterans and First Responders Living Memorial
- Western National Parks Association
- Youth On Their Own
What the community is saying...
We partner with over 30 retirement communities, and none has the impact that Splendido does. The people who live there are looking for a truly creative approach to the second phase of their lives.